Rabu, 20 Maret 2013

The Journey begins...

And it goes to have more serious effort when you know that your big event would only take 3 months to be happened.

hahaha... well... yeah it's true, and it happens to me. I got more crazy when I realize the March has come, and my D-Day will be happened within 180 days ahead...

but thanks god, all vendors are officially selected almost 80%.
I chose Gedung Puri Ardhya Garini Halim for the venue.



simply, I chose it because it's near my house (Located in Jakarta Timur, Halim Perdanakusuma). the capacity is not very big since we plan to send 700 invitations letter. meaning that we don't need a venue that has above 2000 people capacity. huhuuu....
So, we think PAG is the right place for us.
Just info for this venue: the price for the noon event is Rp 22 mio, and for the evening event is Rp 25 mio.
Well I think it's worth it since the building is quite elegant with so many beautiful traditional carving inside. But......... if you want to hold the holy matrimony in that place too, you can choose one from the two options offered: in the VIP room or in the Mosque near the venue with additional charge for both of them. For using the VIP room, you have to pay the additional charge Rp 1,5 mio and for the mosque, you should pay Rp 2 mio.
And my choice goes to .................. the Mosque !!

not too big but not too tiny for holding the holy matrimony in this mosque...
if you want to have a private moment, maybe this can be the best choice...
Well... Just hope everything will run as we expect. The sharing will never be enough to written in this blog.
fiuuhhhhhhh............

next blog, I will share the other vendors that support me and my D-Day.. :)


1 komentar: