Kamis, 21 Maret 2013

The chosen catering

What do you think the most important when holding a wedding reception??

of course the catering!!
Well... actually, starting from last year, I already look for the best catering to be used in my wedding reception.
the concern is: the taste of the food, the decoration that they can give, and the price itself. hoohoho.....

after searching in internet, i got several choices. And Kiki Catering took my heart on them to visit. But before that, I put Alfabet Catering on the first place since my mom really really really want it to become our catering (well.. just let mom's choice be the best ever). But for me, I fell in love with the foods coming from Caterindo, especially for the sate padang that I ever ate in my sister's friend's wedding. It was really delicious!.
So we had Kiki Catering, Alfabet Catering and Caterindo as choices.

First review coming from Kiki Catering. The food is totally delicious! They also offer the wedding package including wedding organizer.For your information, Kiki Catering is located on Jl. Elang Malindo No 10. Curug Indah, Jatiwaringin Telp : 021.8618746, 8618750, 86604191, 86603858.


The second review, we go to Caterindo after visiting Kiki Catering. Well, because of its sate padang taste so delicious, I wonder to have it to be my catering in my wedding. And after talking with the marketing (I forgot the name, but she is very kind to serve me and my mom), we got into conclusion to compare that Caterindo is much more expensive than Kiki Catering. Fiuuuhhhhhhhhhh.................. So.... we got the answer for not to cross Caterindo from our list. hiks hiks
Caterindo catering : Jl. Mampang Prapatan XIV / 29C Jakarta Selatan Telp. (021) 7234138 - 39, (021) 7993581, (021) 79184008.

And the last journey to get the selected catering is Alfabet. It is located on Jl. Minangkabau No.24 Jakarta. The marketing is very friendly to help us. I don't remember the name of the first marketing that help us, but I know that she was pregnant and ready to born her child in a short time. hhihiii...
Well.. the kindness of the marketing much influence me to share more about my wedding dream to her. And maybe to choose Alfabet for the catering (hihihii...)
And the amazing thing that maybe no other catering can do is before we go home, the marketing asked me to wait for a moment and she brought a big basket that contained 15-20 kinds of food for the sample for us to taste at home. huwwwoooooooow. cool!
Unluckily I didn't take any picture of it :(
But truthfully, I really appreciated the way Alfabet take the customer's heart. hehe...


So.. maybe it's obvious that finally we chose Alfabet for the catering. We hope that this will be the very best we can serve to our invitations since we know, the main concern in a party is about the food availability . hihihihii........


1 komentar:

  1. Hi mba,

    Saya Ivon, cofoundernya KlubEvent.com – Komunitas online bagi para perencana event/wedding share review vendor event mereka. Saya sempat baca kalau mba sempat pakai Alfabet catering utk nikahnya dan ingin bertanya bila mba berkenan untuk memberikan review pendek vendor ini untuk ditampilkan di KlubEvent.com? Tentunya review mba akan sangat membantu kawan-kawan lain yang sedang bingung mencari vendor untuk wedding/event mereka. Kalau berkenan, tolong dikirim email ke ipratiwi@klubevent.com nanti saya kirim review formnya. Terima kasih.

    BalasHapus